Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Boston Temple

Email Mondays do not make me the most patient mom, especially when the email never comes.  Luckily, a local member who is also part of the Missionary Momma's Facebook group sent me a picture she took on Sunday as she and her family were headed in to Sacrament Meeting.

Sister Morgan and Sister Collins
April 27, 2014

I finally received an email from her Tuesday afternoon.  She and her companion were able to do a session at the Boston Temple and that changed there schedule for the week.  The email was short.  Her birthday is coming soon and I had asked her what she needed or would like us to send.  Most of her email was a reply to that request.

"Sorry, I only have a few minutes to write because I went to the temple today!  I will send you a letter soon.  For my bday I would like more cds.  There is a CD by Kalai called A Pauper's Hymnal, a CD called Nearer that sounds the same as Kalai's and has one song by him on it, and any other CDs that sound like that.  I don't need any EFY songs because have all of them.  And I would like a watch like Chel's.  It doesn't have to be as hi-tech as long as it can be charged by plugging it into the wall.  I just can't stand the ticking that comes from my watch.  :)  Also, quick, easy, cheap recipes that make enough for leftovers.  I will write more in my letter.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My hair straightens fine, I just liked the change and the curls.  ( I had asked about the humidity since we have only seen pics with her curly hair)

 
  Sister's Conference
Joseph Smith Birthplace
April 23, 2014
 Beautiful farm country!  Whitney's favorite.


So excited to be at the Boston Temple!
April 29, 2014

She keeps promising letters, but we haven't seen one since the note she sent us from the MTC.  I am thinking of sending her stationary, envelopes and more stamps for her birthday.

If you would like to send her a birthday letter or card, her birthday is on May 20th.  Letters and cards can be sent to the Mission home which is only 10 minutes away from where she is currently living.

Sister Whitney Collins
New Hampshire Manchester Mission
2 Bedford Farms STE 208
Bedford, NH 03113-6532

No comments:

Post a Comment