Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Last post as SISTER Collins!!!



Thanks for the very BLUE package.  My first thought when I opened it? … MOM!!!!  I shared the blue candy with the Elders and Sister DeWidt.  The Elders enjoyed showing me their blue tongues.  We enjoyed the rest of the treats during General Conference.  I also shared some of the My Little Pony tissues with the R family because the boys love My Little Pony.


Sunday night we had dinner with the YW President and her family and we asked if we could help with anything and as she was telling us how we could help she started laughing and said, “I completely forgot your name. All I wanted to call you was Whitney and say hey Whit, the cups are up there HAHAHA!” It was pretty funny then I teased saying that she must have been looking at my facebook.


This week we spent a lot of time with members and had a lot of great meals!  We also had a lady call us to have us help her move. She was a less active that we hadn’t met yet.  It was great to meet her and we were able to help her move out and in to her new place!  It was awesome and she was super sweet and funny. 


We watched conference at the church. It was so good!!! I loved the whole thing!!!!! We had some issues with the connection but it ended up working with only a few struggles.  


It has been a little rainy here this week.  It has been cold though! In the mornings it has been 32 degrees!!! On Saturday morning there was snow on the peaks of the mountains!!!  

Tomorrow morning I will be heading down to Manchester.  I will be going to transfer meetings and then going to do a session at the Boston Temple with the missionaries who are heading home!!!  That night we will have dinner at the mission home and then have a testimony meeting.  I think we will be staying there.  Wednesday its off to the airport!  Crazy!!!


Well I gotta go. 


SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T PARTY TOO HARD WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(more pictures will be added on facebook)



"I'm going home????"

Final district meeting










Snow on the mountain peaks

No comments:

Post a Comment