Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The final transfer!!!!!






For my final transfer I will be staying in Morrisville, Vermont with Sister DeWidt.  :)

What would you like to accomplish in the final weeks of your Mission?
I really just want to help the less active family that we are working with come back to church and not be so stressed and help their boys have a good experience as well.  The members are amazing and really want to help them too.  We are working with the ward council on how we can help them and the next steps we can take.

I also really want to help our investigator get baptized! She is so ready and has such great faith!!!

Tell us about any new investigators and/or lessons.

We got a new investigator this week! He just showed up at the church asking if there was a class he could join so we formed one!


We had an awesome lesson with J talking about her baptism.  I will share more when I get home.  It just isn't what you share over email and in a blog.  I love her!!!

On the way back from a dinner appointment a lady stopped us and asked if we could do her a favor and she asked if we could pray for her son because she knows we do that.  Her family is going through really hard things right now. It was an awesome opportunity to show her the love she needs right now during this difficult time in her life.

How have your studies been?  Anything you would like to share?

My studies have been so good this week!  I read all of the war chapters in the Book of Mormon and am now in Helaman! I love how we can relate the war chapters to our lives. Especially with protecting the family.  As we fortify our families and all make it a priority to stay righteous and keep our covenants we will be strengthened by the Lord and come off conquerors from all of our enemies.

I also had a great interview with President Stoker this week.  He thanked me for my persistence and the hard work in our area that is paying off in true miracles. 

Oh, and I am turning in to my mother!!! Some of my interactions with my companion and others remind me so much of you!!!  It is the soft touches and silent looks... yep, I'm definitely your daughter.  Oh, and I was playing with a little baby in our ward, wishing I could hold her.  She said I could hold her, but I didn't, I was obedient.  She said that she can see me as a mom and it just seems so natural for me to be around kids.

I gotta go. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment